Over the past five years the staff at Texas Best Fence have built, customized, and repaired over 2,500 fences in the North Texas area. From Dallas to Plano to McKinney and everywhere in between, including: Richardson, Frisco, Allen, Carrollton, Lewisville, Flower Mound, Highland Village, Little Elm, Coppell, South Lake, Colleyville, The Colony, Murphy, Parker and Princeton… you’ve probably seen and admired our work somewhere along the way.
Fence Work We Do
Our most popular request is a cedar wood fence with galvanized metal steel posts. But we also do a lot of custom fence jobs based on pictures our customers show us.
We love those kinds of jobs… just because we wear tool belts, doesn’t mean we don’t like exercising a little creativity!
Besides fences, we also build automatic gates, arbors and patio covers, decks, retaining walls and other outdoor structures. If you’re not sure what about what you want, just give us a call and ask. We can make suggestions based on your layout, square footage and budget.
5 Questions You Should Ask Before Hiring a Fence Company
We hear enough horror stories from customers to know that not every fence builder in North Texas holds the same level of high standards that we do. It’s important that you ask questions and check references before you shell out your hard earned money.
1) Do the builders have extensive experience with your type of project? If a company builds gates 99% of the time and you want a wood fence, you may not want to go with them. Our staff has a combined 20 years worth of experience building all kinds of fences. Remember, custom fence work is our specialty, so we’re used to tackling projects that most companies simply cannot handle.
2) Are they insured? Texas Best Fence has up-to-date commercial liability insurance. Many fly-by-night companies may not be insured. Don’t just ask if they have it, verify their credentials.
3) Do they have a warranty? With a 10 year workmanship related warranty on all jobs, Texas Best Fence maintains one of the best warranties in the fence building industry.
4) Are previous customers satisfied? Texas Best Fence is an accredited business, with an excellent standing in the Better Business Bureau (BBB). We can also refer you to several homes in your area that display the work we’ve done. Or you can simply check out the testimonials featured here on the site.
5) Do they provide any extra “Wow!” services? With the purchase of 100 linear feet gate, we include a FREE ornamental iron insert add-on. If you order an automatic gate we’ll give you a FREE wireless keypad. Plus we provide lifetime reseal of any fence, at our cost.
Call Us to Get a Free Estimate Today
We’re at (972) 245-0640. Or you can fill out the Request a Quote form, on the right hand side of this page and we’ll email you the numbers.
Thanks for checking us out.